- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Chicken breast, confit mushrooms, dijon mustard cream sauce, asparagus.
Chicken Dijonnaise: Prep Time 10-15 minutes
- Note that the chicken breasts are already completely cooked. To reheat the chicken first remove them from the vacuum bag and blot dry with paper towels.
- Season the chicken with provided ground white pepper.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover a sheet pan with foil and place the mushrooms and asparagus on opposite sides of the pan. Place the sheet pan in the oven.
- While the vegetables are heating, place a nonstick pan over medium-high heat and add the supplied butter and extra virgin olive oil to the pan.
- Once the butter has melted and is bubbly, carefully place the chicken breasts in the pan, skin side down, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Flip the chicken over and cook an additional minute. While the chicken is cooking, heat the sauce in its container in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir well after heating.
- You can also reheat the chicken in the oven.
- Wrap the chicken with the butter and olive oil in foil, place on a sheet pan, and heat in a 350-degree oven until warmed through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- After the chicken has been in the oven for 5 to 6 minutes, put the pan with the mushrooms and asparagus in the oven and take it out once the chicken is heated.
- The asparagus can also be heated in a pot of barely simmering water for 5 to 6 minutes until hot.
- When everything is hot, put the asparagus in the center of a dinner plate and put the mushrooms just to the side of the asparagus.
- Place the two chicken breasts on the asparagus on the opposite side from the mushrooms so that the bottom two-thirds or so of the chicken is resting on the plate.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle the minced chives over the top of the food.